Create a account
Making stock and economic news easier to read, bookmark and use!
Key to Success Strategies
`The Key to Success Strategies`
- is more than a resource, it's a map to chart the future
Strategy for Success - The Director as Strategic Leader
This publication will give you the opportunity to consider the strategic leadership requirements of both your organisation and you as a leader.
Strategic Leadership requires the ability to confidently determine strategic direction for the organisation you are responsible for and to empower others to embrace strategic change as necessary. Te key challenge facing executives is the need to reconcile the uncertain and ambiguous situation facing their organisation, with the demands from those that report to them, for certainty and clarity of direction which will bring success.
Strategic leadership requires the ability to set direction for the organisation you are responsible for and empower others to create strategic change as necessary which will bring success for the organisation and individual.
This publication is designed to a) provide you with knowledge and techniques which can enable you to determine a strategic direction for your organisation and implement strategic actions, b) help you better understand the dynamics of top management teams, and c) enable you to constructively reflect on your approach to leadership. During reading the publication you will work on crafting a set of initiatives to take back to your organisation which may relate to developing your own leadership capabilities, or they may concern the strategic development of your organisation.
What will I get out of the publication?
You will gain:
* An opportunity to consider the strategic leadership requirements of both your organisation and yourself as a leader
* Insights into strategic thinking and associated techniques to address the questions that keep leaders of organisations awake at night
* A set of implementable initiatives which will progress both the corporation`s strategic development and personal leadership agendas
* Greater appreciation of the big picture issues and how to address them effectively
* An opportunity to reflect on your own challenges as a leader and how you can exercise strategic leadership within your organisation, you will have an opportunity to learn more about yourself, your organisation and your role within it.
What is the publication about?
This publication considers the critical elements of strategic leadership. Topics and issues include:
* Strategic thinking at the highest level
* How to gain and sustain competitive advantage
* Identifying your organisation’s development needs
* Strategic leadership in the private, public and not-for-profit context
* How to navigate due diligence, corporate finance, private equity, corporate governance and the market for corporate control
* The systemic nature of strategic interventions and the management of change
* Understanding the nature of authority and power in strategic leadership.
Who is the publication for?
Business Owners, Directors, Senior Managers and Chief Executives from all types of organisations, both profit and non-profit making, who wish to develop their skills in strategic leadership. The major criterion for reading this publication is that delegates have or will shortly assume strategic responsibility for an organisation or company division.
`The Key to Success Strategies`
is more than a resource, it's a map to chart the future
- ON SALE NOW -
To Accelerate Your Impact in Your Business and Personal Achievement
The book is based on experience and skills by Colin Thompson as a Managing Director of successful organisations. This book is designed as a working reference. It describes a generic approach to `your success` that can be adapted and used in many situations in business and personally.
Open your mind to the ‘Challenges’ we face in a global environment to be successful. This is a stepping-stone to the success you have always dreamed of!
`VITAL INFORMATION FOR YOU TO BE SUCCESSFUL`
`The Key to Success Strategies ` is a timely book; it deals with all aspects of organisational change, at a time when the world is facing new and substantial challenges. In many cases the only way to survive is to make a 'quantum leap', but with this book you are not making a 'leap of faith', rather your leap becomes a pathway, led by an expert guide , at every strategic point assists in making the change seamless and pain-free for your success..
`The Key to Success Strategies` is a book to give you an excellent future and its reading will equip the executive with innumerable management tools and solutions to face the challenges of a fast moving world. The advice given is the result of Dr Colin Thompson's learning and practical experience which has been accumulated over a lifetime. He is, thus well qualified to offer advice and this book will be the business and management bible for many decades to come.
Contents for your complete success
* The Rules of Strategy
* The Leadership Role in Strategy
* The Organised CEO
* Why Do Some CEO`s Fail?
* Financial Management-The CEO Function!
* Why Goal Setting Works!
* Strategic Business Planning
* Scenario Planning
* Structuring for Growth
* Enterprise Business Model
* Attracting the `Right` People and Keeping Them!
* The Retention of Employees!
* How Do we Value Our People At Any Age?
* Strategy Development Involving the Middle Managers
* Negotiating Successful Business Deals
* Why Do Buy Outs and Mergers Go Wrong?
* The Successful Board
* Building Blocks of Partnering
* Strategies to Grow Continually
* The Top Five Reasons Why Strategy Plans Fail
* Business Performance - Re-Visited
* Management - Getting the Balancing Act Right
* Management Techniques to Increase The `Bottom-Line`
* The Retention of the Customer
* Performance Appraisal
* Blended Learning - Steering the Middle Course for e-learning Success
* The Integrated Future for Learning
* The Executive of the 21st Century
* How to Plan for
* The Winning Strategy for a Successful Life
Are you ready to take a quantum leap in your business, your career, your life?
If you are, Colin Thompson can help you use the power within you to catapult yourself to the success you have always dreamed of having!
"You can accomplish virtually anything if you want it badly enough and if you are willing to work long enough and hard enough."
IGNITING YOUR BUSINESS AND PERSONAL WELLBEING WITH THE RIGHT SOLUTIONS
--- --- ---
More Economics and Business Inspiration:
`Accelerate with Impact` -
by Colin Thompson ISBN: 978-1-84549-289-2
Accreditation: UK Registered Learning Provider:10025755
Note: About the Author Colin Thompson
Colin is a former successful Managing Director of Transactional/Print Manufacturing Plants, Print Management/Workflow Solutions companies and other organisations, former Group Chairman of the Academy for Chief Executives and Non-Executive Director, helping companies raise their `bottom-line` and `increase cash flow`. Plus, helping individuals to be successful in business and life in general. Author of several publications, research reports, guides, business and educational models on CD-ROM's/Software and over 400 articles published on business and educational subjects worldwide. International Speaker and Visiting University Professor.
Key to Success Strategies!
Rating: 0 (0 today)
Visits: 178 (2 today)
Read the full article
Bookmark this article(to my MFP account)
Comments on this item:
Nobody posted a comment yet