Create a account
Making stock and economic news easier to read, bookmark and use!
The Key to Success Strategies
`The Key to Success Strategies`
is more than a resource, it's a map to chart the future
- ON SALE NOW -
To Accelerate Your Impact in Your Business and
The book is based on experience and skills by Colin Thompson as a Managing Director of successful organisations. This book is designed as a working reference. It describes a generic approach to `your success` that can be adapted and used in many situations in business and personally.
Open your mind to the ‘Challenges’ we face in a global environment to be successful. This is a stepping-stone to the success you have always dreamed of!
`VITAL INFORMATION FOR YOU TO BE SUCCESSFUL`
`The Key to Success Strategies` is a timely book; it deals with all aspects of organisational change, at a time when the world is facing new and substantial challenges. In many cases the only way to survive is to make a 'quantum leap', but with this book you are not making a 'leap of faith', rather your leap becomes a pathway, led by an expert guide , at every strategic point assists in making the change seamless and pain-free for your success..
`The Key to Success Strategies` is a book to give you an excellent future and its reading will equip the executive with innumerable management tools and solutions to face the challenges of a fast moving world. The advice given is the result of Dr Colin Thompson's learning and practical experience which has been accumulated over a lifetime. He is, thus well qualified to offer advice and this book will be the business and management bible for many decades to come.
* The Rules of Strategy
* The Leadership Role in Strategy
* The Organised CEO
* Why Do Some CEO`s Fail?
* Financial Management-The CEO Function!
* Why Goal Setting Works!
* Strategic Business Planning
* Scenario Planning
* Structuring for Growth
* Enterprise Business Model
* Attracting the `Right` People and Keeping Them!
* The Retention of Employees!
* How Do we Value Our People At Any Age?
* Strategy Development Involving the Middle Managers
* Negotiating Successful Business Deals
* Why Do Buy Outs and Mergers Go Wrong?
* The Successful Board
* Building Blocks of Partnering
* Strategies to Grow Continually
* The Top Five Reasons Why Strategy Plans Fail
* Business Performance - Re-Visited
* Management - Getting the Balancing Act Right
* Management Techniques to Increase The `Bottom-Line`
* The Retention of the Customer
* Performance Appraisal
* Blended Learning - Steering the Middle Course for e-learning Success
* The Integrated Future for Learning
* The Executive of the 21st Century
* How to Plan for Success
* The Winning Strategy for a Successful Life
Are you ready to take a quantum leap in your business, your career, your life?
If you are, Colin Thompson can help you use the power within you to catapult yourself to the success you have always dreamed of having!
"You can accomplish virtually anything if you want it badly enough and if you are willing to work long enough and hard enough."
IGNITING YOUR BUSINESS AND PERSONAL WELLBEING WITH THE RIGHT SOLUTIONS
Contents of 316 pages in A5
TEL: + 44 (0) 121 244 1802
More Economics and Business Inspiration:
`Accelerate with Impact` -
by Colin Thompson ISBN: 978-1-84549-289-2
Note: About the Author Colin Thompson
Colin is a former successful Managing Director of Transactional/Print Manufacturing Plants, Print Management/Workflow Solutions companies and other organisations, former Group Chairman of the Academy for Chief Executives and Non-Executive Director, helping companies raise their `bottom-line` and `increase cash flow`. Plus, helping individuals to be successful in business and life in general. Author of several publications, research reports, guides, business and educational models on CD-ROM's/Software/PDF and over 400 articles published on business and educational subjects worldwide. International Speaker and Visiting University Professor.
`The Key to Success Strategies`
Rating: 0 (0 today)
Visits: 2789 (2122 today)
Read the full article
Bookmark this article(to my MFP account)
Comments on this item: